Legs are what keeps us moving, exercising them or legs workout is super-important.
Ladies’ legs are what makes us look sexy and attractive that’s the secret.
Unfortunately, too many women skip the leg day saying” I walk every day, I stand hours and hours at work home”, but ladies’ legs workout need more than that to look awesome, walking or standing cannot work out all of the leg muscles.
So here I put together a list of the best legs workout that will ensure you to get that lets you even looking for.
15 Best Legs Workout of All Time For Women
- stand up with your feet little wider than your shoulders.
- Now, while you are slowly lowering yourself, push your hips out and make sure that your toes point forward.
- when you reach a sitting position, so slowly Rise your body back to the starting position.
2. Banded Lateral Walk
- Place a resistance band a few inches above ankles.
- stand with feet hip-width apart and your knees slightly bent.
- Step right foot out to the side and followed by the left.
- When you reach 10k steps do the same motion in the other direction
- Do 3 sets of 10 steps in each
3. Sumo Squat To Calf Raise
- Begin by standing straight with your toes pointed slightly outward and your legs wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees and slowly lower yourself to the regular squat position while pushing your butt outside.
- Now while you are at the low position start raising your heel as high as you can one at a time.
4. Staggered-Stance Deadlift
Via Kristin Shealy
- Hold a dumbbell in the right hand in front of the thigh, with the left hand in fist held to the left of the body.
- Moving right foot back and left foot forward
- Lower the weight while keeping it close to the right leg. Until your hips reach 90 degrees, return to start.
- Do 3 sets of 12 reps on each side.
5. Split squat
- Stand with your back facing a chair and your hands on hips and bend your left leg reaching behind to place the top of the foot on chair seat or bench.
- Squat, curving left leg to 90 degrees angle with your knee over ankle.
- Do 15 to 20 reps per leg. Switch sides; repeat.
6. Good morning
- Stand with your feet open shoulder-width apart and hold the ends of a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend your elbows by sides to bring the weight under your chin.
- Press butt backward to hinge forward at hips till your back is near parallel to the ground.
- Squeeze your glutes to return to standing.
- Do 4 sets of 10 reps.
7. Sumo Squat
- Start by standing straight with your legs wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes facing ahead.
- Slow start lowering yourself into a squat position while pushing your hip back.
- While you are dropping your hips down, start turning your toes 45 degrees outward
- When you reach the lowest squat possible, starts returning to the start position slowly while turning your toes back.
- Do 3 set of 15 reps (you can use a dumbell with this exercise.)
8. Calf Raise
- Start by standing straight with your feet slightly wider than hip-width apart
- Climb up on your feet balls with your knees straight but not locked.
- Rest at the top, and press calf muscles.
- Now slowly start returning to the start position
- Do 3 sets of 15 reps
9. Glute bridge
- Lie on the floor on your back face up, legs stretched with heels pressing into a folded towel on the floor and your arms by the sides
- Now, Slowly pull heels toward your butt while lifting hips off the floor until your knees make 90 degrees angel and body forms a straight line from shoulders to knees.
- Again slowly start returning to the start position
- Do 5 sets of 15 reps.
- Start by standing straight on top of a wooden box while holding a dumbbell in front of your chest.
- Place your right foot on the bench and left one on the floor.
- Push through your right foot and lift the body up until you’re standing on top of the bench.
- Drive the left knee up until it forms a 90-degree angle, Pause for a second and return to start.
- Do 3 sets of 12 reps
11. Curtsy Lunges
- Stand by standing straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands pressed together at your chest.
- Now, bring your right leg and cross it back behind your left foot and came down into a lunge, lowering your back toward the ground.
- came back up to the starting position and do the same step with the other leg
- always remember to keep your shoulders up and your chest lifted.
- Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
12. Bear Plank Leg Lift
- Start by getting into a high plank position.
- Raise your right leg toward the ceiling as high as you can while bending your knee to a 90-degrees angle.
- Hold the high position for two seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do the same steps now with the other leg and exercising two legs count as one reps.
- Do 5 sets of 10 reps
13. Pistol Squat
- Start by standing straight with your feet hip-distance apart.
- Now start slowly lifting your left leg while lowering your butt to the ground and bending your right knee.( as low as you can and Keep your left leg straight while lowering your body down.).
- Now slow do the same steps backward returning to the start position and do the same with the other leg
- Do 3 sets of 10 reps
14. Fire Hydrants
- Begin by laying down on your hands and knees, the hands strait under the shoulders and the knees under the hips.
- Now, while holding your left leg at a 90-degree angle and start lifting your left leg away from your body at a 45-degree angle and hold for seconds.
- Lower your leg slowly to the start position and do the same with the other leg to complete a set
- Do 5 sets of 10 reps
15. three-way lunge
- start by standing straight with your feet hip-width apart and your hands clasped in front of your chest.
- Lunge forward with your right leg until your knees bent to a 90 degree
- Slowly came back to the start position and do the same motion with the other leg
- Do 4 sets of 10 reps.
It would be incredibly kind of you if you could repin this “15 Best Legs Workout of All Time For Women” to your favorite board and help me A TON!