Getting a six-pack requires dedication and hard work.
we all want to have that flat good looking stomach.
but you can’t hit the gym every day, or you can’t afford to buy those expensive machines.
Today I am going to share with you some habits to include in your daily lifestyle that can get you those results that you are looking for.
so let’s jump right into the first step.
1- Include cardio in your daily routine :
aerobic exercise, or just cardio exercise, increases your heart rate.
Studies show that cardio exercise is effective when it comes to reducing belly fat and increasing your metabolism
helps fight depression, tension, anxiety, increases your muscle strength and reduces your risk of being injured.
so by adding more activity to your daily life, you will be able to lose more belly fat faster than you think.
try to get at least 20 to 40 minutes a day of cardio, that will not just help you get that six-pack only, but will help you to improve your increased heart muscle strength, stress reduction and many more.
practicing cardio exercise every day is the most efficient way to lose those extra pounds and to improve your breathing and strengthen your heart.
Exercise like running, walking, biking, swimming or engaging in your favorite sports is just a few easy ways to fit cardio into your day.
2- Torture that muscle:
Abdominal Muscles, is a large group of muscles in the front of the abdomen as the muscle that creates the appearance of the six-pack, it’s also necessary for breathing, coughing and bowel movements.
Exercising these muscles is key to increase muscle mass and achieving six-pack ABS.
in this step I will share with you the best exercise to torture that muscle and get that ABS you’re looking for.
1- Russian Twist
- start by putting your legs under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them, lie on the floor and make sure that your legs are bent buy the knees, Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs
- Twist your torso to the right side until your arms are parallel with the floor and hold up for a second and move back to the starting position while breathing and Now move to the opposite side performing the same techniques you applied to the right side.
you can use a ball or a weight disc while doing the Russian twist.
2- Scissors Exercise
- lie flat on your back. extend your arms so they’re against the sides of your body with your hands pressing into the floor.
- Lift both legs straight up slowly toward the ceiling, while pressing your lower back into the ground.
- know very slowly lower your left leg down toward the ground, until it is a few inches above.
- and now lift your left leg back up as you lower your right leg down towards the ground.
- keep repeating those steps slow and steady, and your lower back pressing into the floor.
3- Cross-Body Mountain Climber
- lie flat on thefloor, elevateyourself like in the pushup position, your body should be in a straight line from your head to your heels.
- Now pull your right knee as close as you can to your left elbow.
- Return to the starting position and repeat, this time raising your left knee toward your right shoulder.
- Continue to move back and forth, until you finish the recommended amount of repetitions.
4- Hip Raise
- Lie on the floor face up with your arms at your side and knees bent.
- now raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees, and hold that position for 5 seconds.
5- Bicycle Crunches
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground.
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulders off the ground, but make sure not to pull on your neck.
- bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
- Now switch sides and do the same motion on the other side to complete one rep.
for every exercise to at least 3 sets of 10 to 20 reps.
3- food habits
to get that shape you’re looking for and get six-pack, you have to change lots of things in your daily life to help you achieve that target.
training alone can’t get you to achieve that goal, training is an important part of the process, but it only covers 30% of it, the rest is the diet.
in this step, I will share with you lifestyle habits that you can include in your daily life that will help you to get that stomach you looking for.
1- Avoid Junk Food
Junk Food, High-carb, high-calorie, and zero nutritional value, It does nothing but harms you and makes you gain weight all over your body.
if you really want to lose those extra pounds you have to avoid it all potato chips, fries, fried chicken, Indian fried snacks, etc…
if you have the will to stop eating junk, you will end up losing a lot of weight.
2- Drink a lot
not having the right amount of water a day can cause lots of difficulties to lose weight .
not drinking enough water can prevent your cells from doing their functions properly, leading to slow metabolism, dehydration, constipation, and bloating.
water can temporarily increase metabolism, reduce appetite and increase weight loss to help you lose stubborn belly fat.
So, drink at least 2-3 liters of water per day. You can also have infused water, fresh fruit or vegetable juices, and water can make you feel full leading you to eat less food and helps with that diet.
3- eat fibres
adding more high fiber foods to your daily meals is one of the best methods to increase weight loss and achieving six-pack ABS.
studies showed that getting enough fiber in your diet may also prevent weight gain and fat accumulation.
Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds are just a few healthy, high-fiber foods that you can add to your diet to help burn belly fat.
4- Increase Your Protein dose
Protein can help you reduce calorie intake, leading to lose weight.
one study shown that a high-protein diet helped preserve both metabolism and muscle mass during weight loss.
protien can also help to repair and rebuild muscle tissues after working out .
Meat, poultry, eggs, seafood, dairy products, legumes, nuts and seeds are just a few examples of healthy, high-protein foods that you can add to your diet.
5- don’t starve yourself
most people make the same mistake, they think of starving themselves, they will be able to lose weight fast but it’s completely wrong.
by not eating for a long period of time your body will shift to the starvation mode, and it will stop using any calories consumed as usable energy. that will lead to gain weight by storing the extra calories as fat.
Studies show that eating every 2-4 hours keep your metabolism active and the cells functioning properly.