Yes, you are not mistaking, you can get bigger buttocks in a week.
It’s not a magical recipe, it’s all about hard work and discipline if you actually train them several times during that week.
This workout is dedicated to buttocks. It will help you develop muscle in that area in the fasts way possible in terms of size and strength.
All you have to do is just to flow the workout literally with the right diet plan.
So let’s dive right into the workout.
1. LATERAL BAND WALKS:
A great exercise for your glutes, hips, and thighs.
Helps to stabilize your knees and hips and prevents injury
For this exercise, you are going to need a resistance band.
How to do it
- Start by getting into the squat position with the resistance band around both legs right below the kneecap.
- You’re going to slowly walk sideways to the right or left side the choice is all yours. While Maintaining the squat position throughout the move
2. CHAIR JUMP SQUATS
A great workout to help tone the calves, glutes, hamstrings, core, and quadriceps all at the same time.
If you are looking to get all the benefits of this exercise, you are going to need a dumbbell to help put extra resistance.
How to do it
- Grab a chair and sit in a wide stance. (sit on the edge of the chair with your legs close together and holding the dumbbell.)
- Now do an explosive jump as high as possible then descend back to the starting position.
- Repeat this motion as fast as you can, you can add weight between sets but the ideal is to add a 25-30 pound dumbbell.
3. LATERAL GLUTE BANDED BRIDGE.
An exercise with a lot of benefits loosens your glute muscles, Helps Lessen Low Back Pain, Strengthens Your Core and many more.
How to do it
- Get on the ground on your back with you knees bend 90 degrees with the floor and lift your waist above the ground like shown in the picture.
- Straighten your left leg toward the ceiling.
- Then you’re going to move it slowly to the left stretching the band as far as possible.
- Go back to the start position and make the same motion with the other leg.
4. STANDING FIRE HYDRANT
This workout looks simple but it will help strengthen your glutes, hips, and core.
How to do it
- Stand straight facing the wall, and put your right hand on the wall.
- Now, start by raising your right leg sideways as high as possible and hold for one second.
- Slowly lower your leg to the starting position and repeat.
- LATERAL BAND WALKS : do 3 sets of 25 reps
- CHAIR JUMP SQUATS: do 3 sets of 25 reps
- LATERAL GLUTE BANDED BRIDGE: do 3 sets of 20 reps
- STANDING FIRE HYDRANT: do 3 sets of 25 reps for each leg
If you really want to grow glutes then you have to hit them at least 3 times a week.
The glutes are built to take the high-frequency workout, so you can do even more.
Also, you can change this routine as you like, I know any routine gets boring after few days but what’s special about this routine is you can change it at any moment without losing his benefits.
You can change the order of the exercises or change the time of the workout that all to you the essential is do not quit.
Diet also helps
The workout is good to help develop your GLUTES muscles and push them to go, but you can’t achieve that without the proper diet.
If you’re a regular reader of this blog then I’m sure that you know the golden role of gain muscles or losing weight or anything has to do with you fitness situation “to achieve any fitness goal its 80% diet and 20% hard work.”
So with this great routine make sure to be on the proper diet.
Here’s a list of food thats helps you get a bigger buttock:
- Flax seeds
- Brown rice
- Protein shakes
- Pumpkin seeds
- Greek yogurt
- Nut butter
Remember if you really want to grow your buttocks, to follow this taurine and always give 110% of your power.
It’s something that you have to continue, so it becomes a lifestyle, not just a period of time.
If you found this post useful, you might want to save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Marketing board to check the post later when new updates are announced.